Water-Based Visible Magnetic Particle Suspension
A highly-sensitive water-based magnetic particle fluid for non-fluorescent (visible) wet method magnetic particle testing to locate fine and medium discontinuities on finished parts. MV-740 provides clear, strong indications due to the heavy buildup of the highly magnetic particles. The product is ready-to-use, so no dilution is required.
MV-740 is often used with WCP-2 white contrast paint to improve contrast and inspection sensitivity.
- Environmentally-friendly water-based formula
- Bulk packaging made from post-consumer recycled plastic and can be recycled after use
- Both bulk and aerosol packaging formats do not contribute hydrocarbon chemicals to the atmosphere
Maximize Application Versatility & Indication Detection
- Heavy build-up of highly magnetic particles around all leakage fields make for heavy-contrast indications, especially when used with WCP-2 white contrast paint
- Inspect a wide range of components without fear of corrosion or specification non-conformance
- Inspect in all conditions without the need for darkness or UV lights, including at temperatures below freezing
- Portable aerosol format can be easily carried to job site and is ready to use out of the box