20B Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Premix
20B is a highly-sensitive magnetic particle premix powder for locating fine discontinuities in high volume applications, such as forging, casting, stamping and welding.
Combining Magnaflux’s best-in-industry 14A magnetic particles, corrosion inhibitors and wetting agents, 20B is an easy-to-use premix for making magnetic particle water bath. The ultra-sensitive 14A particles provide clear, bright, fluorescent green indications under ultra-violet black light for unbeatable inspection quality and accuracy, and the water conditioners provide corrosion protection and complete surface wetting.
20B is a great choice for baths which need to be changed out frequently due to drag-in or heavy-use and is ideal for in-process testing to detect cracks, seams, inclusions, laps, tears and flakes.
20B meets all major industry and NDT specification requirements, including automotive, API and ASTM standards.
Increases indication detection with 14A particles
- Find smaller, finer indications in critical applications using the highly sensitive, strong ferromagnetic 14A particles
- Optimized particle size and shape help particles move freely to stick to a wide variety of discontinuities with less particle clumping
Minimizes inspection time
- Clear, bright fluorescent indications form quickly due to the highly fluorescent, highly mobile 14A mag particles Minimal background fluorescence help indications stand out more so inspectors need to spend less time examining each part
Improve inspection consistency and reliability
- Maintain magnetic particle system performance over greater periods of time thanks to the highly-durable, easily-dispersed 14A fluorescent particles
- Reduced particle clumping helps maintain particle concentration in the suspension bath for dependable inspections
Convenient to use
- Fast, reliable particle bath prep with the easy-to-use premix of 14A magnetic particles, water conditioners and corrosion preventatives
- Designed to mix with water in low concentrations for an ideal balance of performance and economy