14A Water-Based Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Concentrate
14A Redi-Bath is a highly sensitive water-based magnetic particle liquid with for locating very fine discontinuities in critical parts during fluorescent mag particle inspection.
A concentrated liquid with the best-in-industry 14A magnetic particles with water conditioners and corrosion inhibitors, 14A Redi-Bath is designed to be diluted with water to make magnetic particle water bath. The ultra-sensitive 14A particles provide clear, bright, fluorescent green indications under ultra-violet black light for unbeatable inspection quality and accuracy, with superior corrosion protection.
14A Redi-Bath is an ideal choice for high-volume testing of machined parts, forgings and castings where the mag particle bath needs to be changed out frequently due to drag-in or heavy-use.
14A Redi-Bath meets all major industry and NDT specification requirements, including automotive, API and ASTM standards.
Increases indication detection with 14A particles
- Find smaller, finer indications in critical applications using the highly sensitive, strong ferromagnetic 14A fluorescent particles
- Optimized particle size and shape help particles move freely to stick to a wide variety of discontinuities with less particle clumping
Minimizes inspection time
- Clear, bright fluorescent indications form quickly due to the highly fluorescent, highly mobile 14A magnetic particles
- Minimal background fluorescence help indications stand out more so inspectors need to spend less time examining each part
Improve inspection consistency and reliability
- Maintain magnetic particle system performance over greater periods of time thanks to the highly-durable, easily-dispersed 14A particles
- Reduced particle clumping helps maintain particle concentration in the suspension bath for dependable inspections
Convenient to use
- Fast, reliable particle bath prep with the easy-to-use premix of 14A magnetic particles, water conditioners and corrosion preventatives
- Designed to mix with water in low concentrations for an ideal balance of performance and economy